OPEN FROM 25/11/2016 TO 01/05/2017
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you in Le Sherpa this winter!
Special short stay offers for end November and Early december events (ask us)
Our rooms and Suites
Large choice of rooms and junior suites for 1 to 4 persons such as communicating rooms for families.
All our rooms are non smoking rooms.
We propose you a complete range of rooms, depending on your expectations:
- Double or triple "Tradition rooms" (for 2 or 3 persons),
- Double or triple "Panorama rooms" (for 2 or 3 persons): The main difference between Tradition and Panorama rooms is the outside view or the orientation which is nicer in our Panorama rooms. Rooms Tradition and Panorama offer the same size.
- Family rooms "Tradition" for 4 persons, are equiped with a large bed for the parents and two bunk beds located in the same area for the children. We can recommend them to families with young children.
- Our family rooms "Panorama" for 4 persons, are equiped with a large bed for the parents and two bunk beds located in separated corner for the children.
- Junior suite rooms for 2 to 4 persons: high standard rooms with a lounge downstairs and a mansarded bedroom upstairs in a mezzanine. The lounge area can be turned into two individual sleepings. The bedroom and the lounge are not separated (see pictures on the page dedicated to suites or ask us for more details). Junior suites are all located on the highest floor of the hotel.
- Economic double room without balcony (large bed): Although more compact, the rooms offer the same amenities as the other rooms. Without a balcony, the rooms are oriented towards the mountains and have a limited view. The price of Economic rooms take all this into account.
- Single room (individual bed): The single room has a surface area of about 12m2 and a single bed. Facing north and without a balcony, the room has a limited view of the mountains. The advantage is that there is no single occupancy supplement.
All our rooms are very well equiped with wooden furniture and offer satellite TV, bath/WC with hairdryer and bathrobes, safe, direct dial phone. Most of them have a balcony.
Adjoining rooms are also available upon request.