from 21/11/2014 to 10/05/2015
Our rooms and Suites
Large choice of rooms and junior suites for 1 to 4 persons such as communicating rooms for families.
All our rooms are non smoking rooms.
We propose you a complete range of rooms, depending on your expectations:
- Our double or triple rooms "category standard": for 2 or 3 persons,
- Our double or triple rooms "category superior": for 2 or 3 persons ,
- Our family rooms "category standard" for 4 persons, are equiped with a large bed for the parents and two bunk beds located in the same area for the children. We can recommend them to families with young children.
- Our family rooms "category superior" for 4 persons, are equiped with a large bed for the parents and two bunk beds located in separated corner for the children.
- Junior suites rooms: high standard rooms with a lounge and a mansarded bedroom in a mezzanine, for 2 to 4 persons. The bedroom and the lounge are not separated (see pictures on the page dedicated to suites or ask us for more details). Suites are all located on the highest floor of the hotel.
The main difference between category standard and category superior rooms is the outside view, which is nicer in our superior rooms. Rooms of the three first floors oriented south east (sun in the morning) and south west (sun in the afternoon) such as all the rooms located on the fourth floor are classified as superior rooms.
All our rooms are very well equiped with wooden furniture and offer satellite TV, bath/WC with hairdryer and bathrobes, safe, direct dial phone. Most of them have a balcony.
Adjoining rooms are also available upon request.