Terms and Conditions
The proposed room rates are based on a 7-day (Saturday to Saturday) half-board stay and are subject to changes for any other type of stay.The guest must confirm the type of stay when making the reservation.Half board includes daily buffet breakfast and dinner and the unlimited use of the hotel’s sauna, hamam and Jacuzzi.The taxe de séjour is not included in the room rate.The proposed rates include the following amenities in a room:
- Satellite TV
- Bathroom with toilets and a bath tub
- Standard Room (2 to 4 persons) : The standard room offers a balcony orienting to the southeast direction with the sun in the morning. Usually situated on the lower floors of the hotel, the view maybe slightly blocked.
- Superior Room (2 to 4 persons) : The difference between the standard room and the superior room lies in the unblocked view from the balcony of the superior room, and family rooms for 4 offer a defined area for children within the parents’ room.
- Suite with a mezzanine (2 to 4 persons) : Each suite has a bed for 2 on the mezzanine and a sitting area below which can be converted into a second room for another 2 persons.The suites are bigger than a standard room offering the same level of comfort as a superior room. They include a balcony and separate toilets from the bathroom. There is no separation between the sitting and sleeping areas.
- Room without balcony for 2 persons : Although more compact, the rooms offer the same amenities as the other rooms of the same category. Without a balcony, the rooms are oriented towards the mountains and have a limited view.
- Single RoomThe single room has a surface area of about 12m2. Facing north and without a balcony, the room has a limited view of the mountains.
Reservation and payement
To confirm a reservation, the hotel requires a 40% deposit. The deposit will be charged prior to the arrival of the guest at the hotel. The remaining amount plus any extra charges incurred by the guest during his/her stay will be charged and paid upon departure.
The following credit cards are accepted (with a minimum of 30 euros spent):
The hotel also accepts cheques, cash and bank transfers. In the case of a bank transfer, the hotel is not responsible for bank charges involved in the process.
The guest may cancel his/her reservation. However, a cancellation policy applies.
- Cancellation of more than 30 days prior to arrival will incur a 40% charge of the total cost of the stay.
- Cancellation of between 30 to15 days prior to arrival will incur a 60% charge of the total cost of the stay,
- Cancellation of between 14 to 8 days prior to arrival will incur a 80% charge of the total cost of the stay,
- Cancellation of less than 8 days prior to arrival will incur a full payment of the total cost of the stay.
In the event of an early departure, the stay is non-refundable. The guest will need to make a full payment of the stay, taxes included.
The hotel can provide at some periods and under specific conditions the following services:
- Ski Lift reservation,
- Carpark reservation,
- Reservation for ski rental,
- Reservation of ski-lessons.
Please note that the hotel is not responsible for any eventual problems related to these services provided outside the hotel. Any complaints should be dealt directly with the service provider.
Check-In and Left Luggage
- Check-in time: 16h on the day of arrival
- Check-out time: 12 noon the latest.
On the day of arrival and departure, the hotel will provide at the guest’s disposal a common area where the luggage can be left. The hotel is not liable for any personal items lost in the common areas of the hotel.
Dogs less than 10 kg are allowed in the hotel. A fee of 10 euros per day will be charged for the animal.Food is not provided.Animals are not allowed in the restaurant.For other animals please contact the hotel.The management reserves the right to reject an animal. Please inform the hotel while making the reservation.
During the guest’s stay, the hotel has subscribed to a third party insurance policy which covers physical and material damages involving the guest. However, the management encourages all individuals to subscribe to a full insurance coverage policy during and after the stay.A ski insurance can be bought at the local Club des Sports or at the ski-lift cashiers.
In the case of a force majeure event, which includes natural disaster and difficult weather conditions causing a delay or preventing the opening of the ski station or roads, the management is unable under the hotel conformity law to exercise the trade. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the contract without any compensation on its part.
Any problem concerning the contract that could not be solved will be brought to the court of Justice of Albertville.